Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Pace is Picking Up Fast

Yep, things are suddenly piling up thickly.

The latest: a request to interview me on a program that airs on public radio, kind of a follow-up/update from an interview I did a few years ago. I should do this, but I don't have much time to decide, and I feel caught by surprise, and I'm not sure I'll be ready. If I decide yes, the interview happens tomorrow (recorded -- not sure when it would air).

My life is way too interesting.

All that stuff I've said lately about feeling centered and happy? Gone! (Actually, not really -- just submerged underneath a temporary wave of panic -- I hope temporary!)

I have all these great aspirations, but am absolutely terrified of actually being successful because I'm terrified of the attention that would bring (says me, the blogger hiding behind a pseudonym).

So, this new big test faces me...and I have to make a decision quickly...yet the rest of my life is now suddenly busy and complex again too...

Yes, sabbatical is definitely really over, now!

No comments:

Post a Comment